Here are some popular websites to find healthcare jobs in the UK:
- NHS Jobs – https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/
- Reed – https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/healthcare-jobs
- Totaljobs – https://www.totaljobs.com/jobs/healthcare
- Indeed – https://www.indeed.co.uk/Healthcare-jobs
- Monster – https://www.monster.co.uk/jobs/q-healthcare-jobs
- Healthcare Jobsite – https://www.healthcarejobsite.co.uk/
- Jobs.ac.uk – https://www.jobs.ac.uk/search/?keywords=healthcare
- Guardian Jobs – https://jobs.theguardian.com/jobs/health/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/healthcare-jobs/
- SimplyHired – https://www.simplyhired.co.uk/search?q=healthcare
- Homeoffice – https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/search?q=health+care&w=
Getting sponsorship for healthcare jobs in the UK can be a complex process, but here are some general steps to follow:
- Look for job vacancies: First, search for healthcare jobs that offer sponsorship in the UK. You can use job websites like NHS Jobs or Indeed, or contact recruitment agencies that specialize in healthcare roles.
- Check your eligibility: Once you have found a suitable job, check if you are eligible for sponsorship. The employer must be willing to sponsor you, and you must meet the visa requirements set by the UK government.
- Apply for the job: If you are eligible, submit your application to the employer. Make sure you follow their instructions carefully and provide all the necessary documents.
- Secure a sponsorship: If your application is successful, your employer will issue a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) to support your visa application.
- Apply for a visa: With the CoS, you can then apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa, which allows you to work in the UK.
- Meet other requirements: In addition to the visa application, you will need to meet other requirements, such as passing an English language test and providing proof of your qualifications and experience.
Remember, the process can be complex, and it may take some time to secure a sponsorship. It is essential to do your research and seek advice from a qualified immigration advisor if you need further guidance.
To apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa, which is the most common visa for skilled workers in the UK, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Certificate of Sponsorship: You will need a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) from a licensed employer who is willing to sponsor you.
- Job offer: You must have a valid job offer from the employer who issued your CoS.
- English language proficiency: You will need to prove that you can speak, read, write, and understand English at an acceptable level. This requirement can be met by passing an approved English language test or by having an academic qualification that was taught in English.
- Maintenance funds: You will need to demonstrate that you have enough money to support yourself in the UK without relying on public funds. The amount required depends on your circumstances.
- Skills and salary: You must meet the required skill level for the job, and the salary offered must be at least £25,600 per year. If you earn less than this, you may still be eligible if you meet other criteria, such as having a job on the UK shortage occupation list.
- Criminal record: You must not have a criminal record that would make you a threat to national security.
- Health: You must not have any serious health conditions that could be a burden on the UK’s National Health Service (NHS).
Please note that the requirements can be subject to change, and it’s essential to check the official UK government website for the latest information before applying.